Warranty & Upkeep Information for Your Infrared Sauna
A Warranty You Can Trust
Your Influence Sauna comes with a 10-year warranty. And it doesn't come with many of the restrictions that other "lifetime warranties" include.
Many other infrared sauna brands come with lifetime warranties. In the U.S., the lifetime of an infrared sauna is considered 7 years. Some brands who offer a "lifetime warranty" know this and use it against you after 7 years of ownership.
You should read the restrictions on many of these lifetime warranties for other infrared saunas. What are these warranties worth if they exclude everything?
Warranties for Heaters
Our Spectrum+ infrared emitters (UL Listed) have an estimated operational life of 40,000 hours. Our carbon 360 heaters have an estimated operational life of 30,000 hours.
Using your sauna 5 times per week, you can expect your Spectrum heaters to last up to 130 years.
We are so confident in our Spectrum+ Incoloy heaters, they are backed by an unconditional lifetime warranty.
The cedar wood used in Influence Saunas will never bend out of form, crack, or lose its color. The wood is naturally dried for a minimum of 6 weeks under the sun to preserve the wood's natural state, which also guarantees that the cedar will keep its unique ability to kill bacteria and mold.
In the unlikely event you have an issue with your sauna, our 10-year warranty covers the ENTIRE sauna—controls, electrical, and wood.
The lighting remote is considered an accessory, and is covered under a 1-year warranty.
If you are using your sauna in a commercial location, you are covered under a 5-year warranty.
Important: If you choose to place your sauna outdoors, you MUST use a cover to protect your sauna. Placing your sauna outside without a cover will void your warranty.
How to Care for Your Sauna's Wood
Influence Infrared Saunas are made from high-quality Western Canadian Red Cedar. Like most furniture made of wood, the wood used in our saunas is vulnerable to minor dents, scratches, and scuffing. This is normal, and the integrity of your sauna won't be affected.
Wood is a living material that will continue to respond to climate conditions, even after the extensive drying process it goes through. Irregularities, such as fine cracks, are part of the natural beauty of the wood and should not be considered defects.
Before it's shipped, the wood is inspected for consistency, color, and quality. Our saunas can experience slight blemishes, scratches, or scuffs in transit. In most cases, these blemishes on the exterior of the sauna can be concealed by using a small amount of furniture polish, oil, or other furniture treatment. The interior blemishes, scratches, or scuffs can be either left alone or sanded. It's best to avoid any treatment containing benzene or a high concentration of alcohol.
Helpful Tips & Warnings for Your Infrared Sauna
Don't Use Power Strips
A power strip isn't capable of handling the power an infrared sauna requires. A power strip can cause arching and possible fire.
You Might Need to Hire an Electrician
If you need a dedicated 20A or 230V outlet installed for your Influence Sauna, please hire a licensed and bonded electrician.
Please don't change your 15a outlet to a 20a outlet. Your existing wiring won't handle the current.
Also, be sure to follow all building codes during installation.
Replace Your Outlet
If your home is older than 7-10 years old, we recommend getting a new commercial grade outlet installed for your sauna.
Shipping & Return Policy
We only ship to the continental U.S. We want your infrared sauna buying experience to be simple, efficient, and easy. We always guarantee your full satisfaction. Shipping damage claims are rare, but they do happen. In the event of shipping damage, we will promptly replace or fix the damage to your satisfaction. Should you need to return an item to us, please note our Cancellation and Return Policy below.
Visible Loss or Damage
Any external evidence of loss or damage that occurred during transit is considered visible loss or damage, and you should contact us by phone before the driver leaves. Visible damage is defined as box or forklift damage that has punctured the wood.
Concealed Loss or Damage
Any damage that occurred during transit that was not visible at the time of delivery is considered concealed loss or damage. Due to rough handling in transit, it is possible to damage the contents of the boxes without damaging the boxes.
If such a situation occurs, it is important to contact us immediately for instructions on how to handle the claim. If a claim is to be filed, it is important to save the packaging that the damaged merchandise arrived in. You must open all boxes and inspect products for concealed damage within 5 business days of delivery.
Most likely the driver will not be able to wait while you open the boxes. If that is the case, please note, "Possible Concealed Damage" on the delivery receipt.
Receiving Your Shipment
Cancellation & Return Policy
1. If an order is canceled prior to shipment, payment will be fully refunded. Note that we consider your product to be “shipped” when a Bill of Lading and tracking number have been generated for a freight carrier. After products are considered shipped, cancellations are treated as returns as described below.
2. All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from our Customer Service Department. No returns will be accepted or any credit granted without an RMA. To receive a credit or replacement unit, we must first have a chance to receive and completely inspect your return. (To contact Customer Service, call 866-626-6532 or email email@example.com.)
3. Per our “30-Day, Risk-Free Return Policy” returns will be accepted within 30 business days of product receipt. Shipping charges on returns shall be the responsibility of the customer, and all returned items must be returned in “new” or “like new” condition, in undamaged original manufacturer’s packaging, and with all original product manuals. After the product is received, inspected, and verified to be in “like new” condition, a full refund will be provided on the product purchase price minus any original shipping charges and minus a 15% restocking charge. For products sold with a “Free Shipping Promotion,” the actual freight cost to originally ship the product will be deducted from your refund.
4. If you refuse an item delivered by a commercial shipping company for any reason other than damaged merchandise or a shipping error by us, the item shall be treated as a return and charges described in Section 3 above shall be applied.
When receiving your shipment, it is important to do the following:
1. Your shipment will consist of a number of individual boxes placed on a single pallet. The pallet will need to be separated to be unloaded. Your sauna will be shipped with lift-gate service, with a scheduled appointment for delivery. The driver will move your sauna off of the truck.
2. Check the shipment for any visible damage to containers. If the boxes are dented, crushed, scratched, punctured, or cut, it is very important to mark this on the bill of lading and send us pictures immediately via email or send a text message using this number: 562-457-9939. If there is a possibility of damage, it may be necessary to open the box and mark the actual damage on the bill of lading. It is important to be specific.
3. Boxes that have been dropped may not show obvious signs of external damage. You may want to open these specific boxes before the driver leaves to ensure that the contents do not have concealed damage. The driver may refuse to allow you the time to open specific boxes. If this is the case, please note, “Possible Concealed Damage” on the delivery receipt. Open the boxes as soon as possible but not later than 5 days after the delivery to inspect for damage.
Refusing a Freight Shipment & Freight Carrier Fees
If the shipment is damaged and unusable, it may be necessary to refuse part or all of the order. Call us at 866-626-6532.
Please note that any additional freight carrier’s fees, such as re-delivery, are the responsibility of the customer unless otherwise noted on your order.
Lift-gate service and delivery notification are standard with all orders. If additional services are requested by you and billed to us, all such fees shall then be re-billed to your credit card. If the freight carrier is unable to deliver the freight due to problems with contacting you or setting up delivery appointments, storage fees may be assessed by the carrier. In such cases, all storage fees are the responsibility of the customer and shall be billed to your credit card.