Influence Hybrid Full Spectrum Sauna
This infrared sauna fits 2 people—or 1 person comfortably. You can plug your Influence Hybrid Sauna into any standard outlet inside (or outside) your home, so you won’t need to hire an electrician.
- One of the few infrared saunas that have taken the necessary steps to lower radiation levels within the sauna.
- Able to get to 170°—a temperature proven to be therapeutic.
- Crafted with FSC™-certified, grade “A” Canadian Western Red Cedar, for the ultimate luxury look that will last you a lifetime. Cedar won’t mold—and NO toxic stains, glues, or chemicals are used in construction.
Low EMF/ELF Technology
- Highest-Quality Cedar Wood
- Eco-Certified Wood Planks
- Easy-to-Assemble Tongue and Groove Construction
- 100% Toxin Free
- Combination Heaters
- Spectrum+ Incoloy (UL Listed for Safety)
- Advanced Radiation Reduction
- Low EMFs
- LED Chromotherapy
- Bluetooth (can be turned off)
- Reversible Bench
Influence Sauna Highlights
EMF / ELF Reduction
FSC™ Grade "A"
Spectrum™ Combination Heaters
Best of both worlds
LED & Red Light Therapy
Influence Sauna is proud to offer true full-spectrum infrared saunas. No dangerous
heat lamps or quartz heaters are used in our saunas.
Spectrum Watt Density
Watt Density is the heat flowing out from each square inch of the effective heating surface. Watt density, expressed in watts per square inch of heater surface area, determines the heater's operating temperature for a given set of conditions.
So many infrared sauna companies don't calculate watt density when engineering their saunas.
The result is slow heat up times, coupled with customers complaining they don't sweat. After all, you are purchasing a device that was specifically built to make you sweat.
Influence Sauna spent a lot of time and research and performed many calculations to offer the most effective and highest watt density sauna on the market today. Achieving 55% more infrared heat than all competitor heaters tested.
55% More Infrared Heat Than Competitors
Leading Competitor carbon / ceramic
Good infrared output and projection rate. Lower than Spectrum Carbon.
Spectrum Carbon with wide projection rate combined with a large infrared output.
Sand filled ceramic tube emitter
Ceramic heater displayed limited infrared output and low projection rate.
Spectrum Incoloy with high projection rate combined with a large infrared output.
- 1750 watts
- 15 amps
- Plugs into a 120v 15a outlet
- Plug type: NEMA 5-15p
Spectrum Plus™ dual wave (far- and mid-infrared) on the back wall, front wall, and under bench.
Spectrum™ Carbon far-infrared sidewalls.
Near-infrared from the LED lighting.
Max Temperature = 170° F
FSC™—Certified Canadian Cedar
The Influence is available in grade "A" Western Canadian Red Cedar. The cedar is certified by the FSC™, an independent 3rd-party that promotes sustainable forest management.
- Width: 43"
- Depth: 40"
- Height: 70"
- Width: 47"
- Depth: 44"
- Height: 78"